TAMPA BAY - Here are five things to know about for November 3, 2013:
1. The Buccaneers take on the Seattle, Seahawks away today. The Seahawks are 7-1 with the Bucs having practically the opposite 0-7. Kickoff is at 4 p.m.
2. If football isn't your thing you can head out to Curtis Hixon Park for a free concert and picnic from Opera of Tampa. The event is called " Pops in the Park ." There will be food trucks on hand as well as artwork from the Gasparilla festival on display.
3. If you enjoy the arts, Dunedin-Clearwater Junior League is holding their 50th annual Art Harvest . The event takes place at Highlander park in Dunedin. It includes more than 200 artists and features food, activities and more. Admission is free and the event runs from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
4. Taste of Manatee , a premier food festival, kicks off around 11 a.m. with bands drumming things up. There is no charge and the event includes food from over 25 local restaurants.
5. There is a big street festival going on today. It is the Folk Festival that is held on Central Avenue in St. Pete. There is craft beer, of course food and a fun family area. Proceeds go to "Creative Clay Arts Center" which assists disabled people with learning the arts.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Deveante Bell, 19, is charged with the death of Yellow Cab driver John Dooley on Sunday evening. Dooley, 56, was found in his cab in the driveway of an abandoned house.