It's time for this week's '10 questions!' We recently talked with radio favorite and featured guest on our station, WQYK's Dave McKay. Here's what he had to say:
1) What is your all time favorite movie or song?
Way too many in so many formats . But I usually fall into the whimpy songs of the 70's... America, Bread, Chicago, Doobie Brothers, Firefall, Ambrosia Classics, Steely Dan .....etc .
2) Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
Verizon Droid . Facebook app
3) Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
Mike Culotta - He is my Zen Master
4) What was your very first job?
Restaurant dish washer
5) If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Slow down a step or 2 . I need to filter things before I react
6) What do you consider your greatest success?
Being asked to speak last year at my High School . Class of 2010 Graduation. Maple Grove H.S. Bemus Point N.Y.
7) Tell us something about you most people don't know?
I Have a tattoo, below the waist .
8) If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Ted my step Dad, Sylvester Stallone , Anthony Bourdain from " Nooooo Reservations " on the Travel Channel
9) What is in your fridge right now?
Blue Berries, black berries , raspberries , oranges, strawberries, fresh ginger root, blackened salmon, fresh cut celery , whole avocados, low sodium cottage cheese, egg whites from organic free-range chickens, spicy kale salad, 6 quail that I got on a hunt, flaxseed oil , tuna Salad , britta water filter.
10) If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
Restaurant Owner / Maitre D
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile and we want you to be a part of the buz.z.
If there is someone you want to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity.
You can e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org. or find me on Facebook under Sarina Fazan News Personality and click the "Like" button.
News Anchor/Multimedia Journalist
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says a total of 60 people have been taken to hospitals with injuries from a collision between two New York-area commuter trains.