TAMPA - This week talk with former Buccaneer-turned-attorney Brad Culpepper .
He spent the first part of his career tackling quarterbacks. But, if he had his choice, he’d be knocking down something else.
Here is this week's 10 Questions.
1.) What is your all time favorite movie or song?
2. What is your favorite all time book?
The Count of Monte Cristo by Dumas and Trinity by Uris
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
John Colter and Hugh Glass
4. What was your very first job?
Defensive Tackle Minnesota Vikings
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Become less modest
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
Marrying the homecoming queen
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
Love Broadway musicals
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Leonidas, Joshua Chamberlain, and Audie Murphy
9. What is in your fridge right now?
4 gallons on milk
10. If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
We hope you have enjoyed this week's profile!
If there is someone youwould like to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity.
You can e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org. or find me on Facebook under Sarina Fazan News Personality and click the "Like" button.
News Anchor/Multimedia Journalist
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.