TAMPA - It's time for this week's 10 Questions.
This adorable child grew up to become an important member of our community.
Here are 10 questions for former Buccaneer and current director of pro scouting for the Bucs, Shelton Quarles:
1.) What is your all time favorite movie or song?
Favorite Movie? The Godfather Series
2. Do you have a Smartphone? If so, what's your favorite app?
iPhone, favorite app- Angry Birds HD
3. Who do you count as your mentor(s)?
Mentors- Mom (Pam), Uncle (Lee), Grandmother (Evelyn)
4. What was your very first job?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Change one thing- That I had pretty feet so I could wear flip-flops
6. What do you consider your greatest success?
Greatest Success- Although I'm not quite done, being a good son, husband, and father
7. Tell us something about you most people don't know?
Something not known- I can write in calligraphy
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Dinner with 3- Jesus, Luther King Jr., and dinner with my deceased grandmother ) Evelyn so my wife and kids could meet her
9. What is in your fridge right now?
In fridge now- Arroz con pollo y chuletas con plantanos
10. If you could have a different career, other than what you're doing now, what would it be?
Different career- architect
We hope you enjoyed this week's profile and we want you to be a part of the buzz!
If there is someone you want to hear from, please contact me and I will reach out to the local celebrity. You can e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org. or find me on Facebook under Sarina Fazan News Personality and click the "Like" button.
News Anchor/Multimedia Journalist
Copyright 2011 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A 2-year-old girl was airlifted to the hospital after falling into a pool at a home in Hudson.