Here are 5 things happening Saturday including college football!
- USF is at home today at Raymond James Stadium. The Bulls take on 15th-ranked Miami at noon. South Carolina plays Central Florida starting at noon, and you can catch that game on ABC Action News, followed by Florida State against Boston College at 3:30 p.m. and Wisconsin vs. Ohio State at 8 p.m.
- It's Free Museum Day sponsored by Smithsonian Magazine, which means bay area museums are opening up their doors for free. Participating museums include the Tampa Bay History Center, the Museum of Fine Arts in St. Pete and the Dali Museum, which is free for Pinellas Residents. You can find out which museums are participating here .
- It's going to be a busy day at MOSI, which is just $5 today all day. That gets you into all the exhibits, but the zip line and rope courses are separate. Click here for more info.
- Some of the world's fastest and most famous power boats are in Clearwater Beach this weekend for the " Bright House Super Boat National Championship and Seafood Festival. " Competitors will race at speeds of up to 180-miles per hour just off the shore of Clearwater Beach. This event caps off a year-long racing competition. It's free to watch the races from the beach around Pier 60.
- And a much slower, but unique boat race will be bringing crowds, including St. Petersburg Mayor Bill Foster, to downtown St. Pete. It's the International Dragon Boat Racing part of the Paddles Up St. Pete Festival at Lake Maggiore Park . The park opens at 9:30 and everything wraps up at 7 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.