5 things happening on your Sunday, October 13, 2013!
- The Bucs are playing at home today against the Philadelphia Eagles. The new rookie quarterback is starting and the Bucs are still looking for that first win of the season. Kick-off is at 1 p.m.
- The Downtown Tampa Market kicks off its new season today opening at a new location. It's moved to the canopy-shaded lot on Ashley Dr. across from Curtis Hixon Park. You'll find the same great vendors with fresh food and unique products, plus free parking and easy access to events at the park.
- One of those events is Oktoberfest at Curtis Hixon Park where there is a huge supply of beer and brats! Admission is $10.
- Browse hundreds of boats, fishing supplies and more at the Tampa Bay Boat Show . It's going on at the Florida State Fairgrounds and it's free to get in. It runs from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. today.
- And if you're planning a wedding, there's a huge bridal show going on at the Coliseum in downtown St. Petersburg. It's just $3 to get in and you'll find all the top Tampa Bay bridal professionals in one spot to help plan that big day.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.