Here are 5 things happening for your Sunday!
- It's the last day for the Hillsborough County Fair over at the fairgrounds off State Road 60 in Brandon. Gates open at 10 a.m. Admission is between $4-$7.
- It's also the final day for the 34th Annual Clearwater Jazz Holiday . Gates open at Coachman Park this afternoon at 1:30 p.m. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs. It's $20 to get in.
- Florida's Largest Fall Home Show is wrapping up today at the Florida State Fairgrounds. The "all things for the house" expo is open from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Out at Treasure Island, it's day 2 of the "Fall Fly at TI." It's a huge kite festival for both competitors and amateurs. It's all happening behind the Thunderbird Resort.
- And an event for pet owners is taking place at The Shops at Wiregrass today! It's Dogtoberfest! All sorts of local pet adoption organizations will be there. There will also be animal vendors, a doggie fun zone, and a pet costume contest. It runs from noon until 6 p.m.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.