TAMPA BAY - Here are five events you need to know happening Sunday, October 27th:
1. Head to Ybor for A Night at the Museum. As the museums close for the night their exhibits will come alive! From explorers to pirates and so much more you can make your way around the haunted exhibits and galleries as you trick-or-treat. There will also be games, crafts and a costume contest with prizes. Event starts at 4pm. Call (813) 228-0097 to order tickets in advance.
2. Like, no LOVE seafood? The 32nd John's Pass Seafood Festival starts Friday and continues through the weekend. Events kick off at 10 a.m. and admission is free. There will be over a dozen different food stands to choose from as well as live music and 100 one of a kind retail shops.
3. Make a splash out of Halloween at Florida Aquarium's Guppyween . Today is the only day that costumed animals will be allowed to wander through the aquarium. Kiddies will be able to trick-or-treat among the fish tanks that hold more than 20,000 sea critters. Doors open at 4 p.m. and goes until 8 p.m.
4. Some people say their pets are their children. If this is you then take your furry baby to Howl-O-Ween . The third annual dog centered Halloween party will include a costume contest for the most original, funniest and scaries pup. If you are looking for a furry companion there will also be on site adoptions. Event takes starts at 4 p.m. at Sail Pavilion on Riverwalk in Downtown Tampa.
5. Pumpkins, pumpkins and MORE pumpkins! Sarasota will end their Halloween themed pumpkin festival Sunday. Events kick off at 12pm and go until 10pm at Payne Park in downtown Sarasota.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Top Entertainment Headlines
The show, starring Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright and Kate Mara, will follow Washington politicos Francis and Claire Underwood on "their ruthless rise to power."